6/23 Steven Street, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 6/23 Steven Street, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Very well maintained, it has open plan living with a split system (plus evaporative cooling) and the bathroom has been renovated
* In the past 18 months its been repainted, has new carpet, a new dishwasher, a new upright cooker and a new gas hot water service
* It has a secure and very neat yard that wraps around two sides and includes a substantial undercover entertainment area
* With a carport and garden shed to complete the picture
* Located close to the river and a short walk to the to the CBD, this home is certain to have huge appeal to both downsizers and investors
* Currently with a secure lease until the end of the year
3D Virtual Tour
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 214m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
2 bedrooms both with BIR's
Dishwasher and upright cooker
Paved and covered outdoor area
Built approximately 1986
Brick construction / tiled roof
Gas hot water
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is available by clicking on the download link below.
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Director / Sales Consultant
I am a born and bred local, I started my schooling at Mildura West Primary School and completed my secondary education at St. Joseph’s College in 1999. Real Estate is in my blood, my father Gavin Ridley and my auntie Cheryl Reberger are both highly respected local real estate agents and both directors of First National Collie and Tierney and my uncle is a director of a highly successful real estate franchise based in Melbourne.
I started my real estate career in Geelong where I learnt from some of the best agents in the country. I lived in Geelong for nearly 5 years before moving back home to Mildura at the start of 2008 to continue real estate with my father. As of 2013, I have also proudly become a Director at First National Collie & Tierney.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality service to all of my clients and always strive to get the best possible result no matter how much work is required. My goals in the near future are to continue to meet my clients needs and to provide each of them with the best service in the district.